Thursday, February 5, 2009

Babies and Holidays








No I have not yet sent out Christmas gifts or cards. The gifts I am working on ... the cards I have given up on. I have finally accepted the fact that babies and holidays don't always mix. This is about how our winter goes.... Cora born, Thanksgiving, Lyla Bday, Christmas, Keenan Bday, New Years, Mike Bday.... then Breathe. I have got to stop having babies near the holidays. So I am posting some fun holiday pics that never made it to you in a letter.

Dear Family & Friends,
We had another baby.
Love Always,
The Heads



4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I love it! I'm glad you're so terrible at keeping in touch, cuz I would feel REALLY REALLY bad about missing the birth of your third child. As it stands, I just feel very bad. The kiddos are looking beautiful (and HUGE). I'm really good at following blogs, so keep posting (or not.. I'll understand!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't mind that I share this with my friends too! MiMee... love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joy it is to see everyone happy and healthy! We, too, are standing on one leg just for these few days. Today the sun is out, the sky is blue and becons us to venture out. I look forward to watching the kids grow, even though it's from too far way.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Webliography1.... thanks so much for the comment... i do miss the sun. It was good seeing you on skype when my Mom was visiting. Say Hi to the Family!

    ReplyDelete